A year in review – 2020
2020 was anything but normal; we will all remember it, both for personal and business reasons. However despite the challenges we faced, here we review in numbers the successes of the past year!
- 22 new projects, of which 10 energy retrofit projects
- 17 newly installed remote meter reading systems bringing the total of Emasys systems to 101.
- 201 new metering points (water, gas, electricity, steam, heat, temperature, fuel oil) bringing the total of metering points we manage to 795.
- Last year our Emasys AMI software:
- processed 7.3 million records, 24% more than last year
- synchronised 4.5 million records with ISGE (the public sector’s energy management information system), 15% more than last year
- 1.1 million XML files sent from our systems to our server via GSM
- 1 new service – installation of meteorological stations
- Our presence in 34 boroughs across 12 Croatian counties from Rovinj to Osijek and from Hodošan to Dubrovnik.
- We successfully certified our business processes according to 3 international standards – ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 27001: 2013 and ISO 50001: 2018 because we are committed to ensuring:
- the quality of our services for the installation and maintenance of remote metering systems and our own monitoring software,
- responsible energy and water management in our office in Sesvete
- security of our own and our clients’ data.
A huge THANK YOU to all our customers and partners! Thank you for your continued trust and support. Let’s make 2021 a less stressful, more successful and more energy efficient year… together!