Our Conference “Energy management – YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW” was a sucess!
On 30th September 2022 more than 150 private and public sector representatives gathered at Hotel Antunović for our first conference organized in cooperation with the certification company Quality Austria Adriatic. The conference “Energy management – YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW!” was a huge success.
With the ongoing turbulence that affects the energy market day in and day out, the conference attendees had the opportunity to learn about different aspects of energy management and learn from energy efficiency and sustainable development best practice.
- Andrea Ivezić, executive director of the certification company Quality Austria Adriatic, introduced us to the international standard for energy management, ISO 50001 and the key factors for its successful implementation.
- Tomislav Stašić from the consulting company Idea 2 Project and an expert in the field of energy, thermal and process engineering presented the results of a research project on the measurement of thermal comfort and air quality.
- Marko Stojaković – co-founder of the Croatian startup Make IT Easy introduced us to a software solution for fleet management that also reduces CO2 emissions – MobilityONE.
- Leading expert on EU funds in Croatia and the wider region, Ariana Vela, guided us through the opportunities for financing the green transition from EU funds until 2030.
Two examples of industry best practice followed.
- Dalibor Starčević, Head of Technology, Health, Safety and Environment at the leading pharmaceutical company JGL d.d. Rijeka highlighted the company’s journey towards a green economy and sustainable development through the implementation of new technology and renewable energy sources.
- An expert in the development and optimisation of business processes, Mr. Ivan Pandurević from Žito group spoke about the energy challenges of the previous years for a conglomerate.
- Ana-Marija Marić from AMM Consulting and an expert in project and business management, organizational culture and change management was last to take the floor. She attempted to remove all fears of the unknown and educate us on how to successfully manage change.
That’s how we reached the end of the formal part of the conference. Networking continued a little longer over lunch, during which Josip Petanović, Director of Emasys d.o.o. also presented the results of our little experiment – the “live” measuring of air quality in the conference room during the morning’s program.
We would like to thank our partners, speakers and all the participants for their support and for making this event a success. We hope to see everyone in even greater numbers at next year’s energy management conference!
What our guests said…
“Everything was great, concrete and targeted. Great speakers and a lot of concrete information from industry leaders…”
“Congratulations on a successful conference! I would be happy to attend future conferences you organise.”
“Praise to the organisers for a well-prepared conference! It met our expectations and drew our attention to some new opportunities.”
“The communication and management, before, during and after the event itself deserve an excellent rating. A special thanks for the “quality” of the air (it wasn’t too hot and there was plenty of oxygen – little CO2 due to good ventilation). You were excellent hosts. I wish you success in your future ventures.”
It was extremely interesting, professional and useful. Speakers – excellent!