Integrated management system policy
The integrated quality, information security and energy management system (IMS) of Emasys d.o.o. applies to the services of installation and maintenance of automatic metering and energy and water management systems, as well as the development and maintenance of the company’s consumption monitoring software.
The success of Emasys d.o.o. is based on the high quality of its services and software solutions as well as its commitment to meet the needs of all stakeholders and to exceed the expectations of its customers whose satisfaction is a measure of success alongside financial indicators and an incentive for further improvement and advancement. Information security and energy efficiency are important factors that affect the quality of our services and the trust we have gained with our partners and clients.
With this policy Emasys d.o.o. and all its employees are committed to constantly ensuring a high level of operational quality and a rational consumption of energy and water, and to take measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Company’s business data and the data of its customers when carrying out their jobs. Specifically they are committed to:
- Consider the organisation’s context and to align the Integrated Management System with the strategic goals of the company
- Manage risks and opportunities in order to reduce risk, implement necessary risk controls and build on opportunities that will lead to improvement
- Satisfy legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Communicate openly and in a timely manner with all stakeholders including customers, team members, business partners and suppliers
- Regularly train employees with the aim of improving the quality of their work, developing awareness and the ability to properly apply information security measures and improving environmental awareness
- Ensure adequate control and continuous improvement through measurable goals and the monitoring of IMS performance and the success of applied information security controls
- Continously improve methods for collecting and analysing energy and water consumption data and permanently keep consumption under control
- Continously review and resolve complaints and monitor customer satisfaction in order to innovate the business’s processes, solutions and services together
- Actively work on building long-term relationships with suppliers and subcontractors in order to enable all involved parties to operate more successfully
- Report, investigate and analyse security incidents and take appropriate action to address the causes and reduce risks
- Ensure business continuity during adverse events in accordance with the business continuity plan
- Invest in the maintenance and procurement of energy efficient equipment necessary for the provision of the business’s services and the Integrated Management System.
Employees also undertake to conduct all their tasks with the intention of preventing information security incidents and non-conforming services and to contribute to the improvement of the Integrated Management System.
In order to support these endevours, Management sets the objectives of the Integrated Management System and provides the resources for their achievement. Participation in the Integrated Management System is expected from all employees as they are the main executors of the system through their daily tasks.
This policy is part of the Integrated Management System established in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and other applicable requirements and is subject to regular review of its suitability of purpose and to the company context. The current version of this policy is always publicly available online.