Project title: Increasing EMASYS’s competitiveness through the implementation of an integrated quality, energy and information security management system
Funds beneficiary: Emasys d.o.o.
Short description: The project co-funded by the EU started on 10th March 2019. EMASYS d.o.o. is focused on increasing the company’s competitiveness and improving its business through the introduction of an integrated quality management, information security and energy management system in accordance with internationally recognized standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 50001:2018.
Why ISO 9001:2015?
Market competition requires that Emasys d.o.o. provides additional quality assurance to ensure lower costs and lower risk levels, and to prove business excellence to prospective customers and business partners. Furthermore, the existence of a management system based on internationally recognized standards is very often a condition for cooperation in the domestic and foreign markets.
Why ISO 27001:2013?
The company deals with highly sensitive and confidential information about a customer’s energy consumption and has identified the need to demonstrate excellence in protecting the confidentiality of client data as well as personal data, which can be achieved through an information security management system based on international standards.
Why ISO 50001:2018?
In addition to the benefits of energy and cost savings which result from more efficient energy management, the overall image of the company as a “green company” and internal employee awareness on energy and environmental matters will be enhanced, which is of utmost importance when presenting the company to current and future customers, especially bearing in mind that the company’s core business is just that – energy management.
The project encompasses the following activities:
- preparation for implementation of the integrated management system (business analysis, employee training, documentation, system monitoring and continuous improvements, internal audit),
- certification from the accredited certification body and certificate registration,
- project management and
- promotional and visibility activities.
Implementing this project will allow Emasys d.o.o. to
- achieve internationally recognized quality standards,
- increase customer confidence,
- improve and increase the quality of all business processes in the company,
- increase productivity,
- Increase revenues and reduce costs,
which will ultimately result in market expansion and increased competitiveness in domestic and foreign markets.
Emasys d.o.o. also expects to further their goal of becoming a trusted partner that is considered the standard and measure of quality and professionalism in the field – a customer’s first choice, a desirable employer and a reliable business partner and a socially-responsible company.
Expected project results
- Purchased standards
- Two employees trained as internal auditors for all three standards
- Creation of required documentation systems
- Internal audit carried out
- Issued and registered certificates ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 27001: 2013 and ISO 50001: 2018
- Implemented promotional activities
- Successfully managed project
Total project value: 244,687.50 HRK
EU co-financing: 166,387.50 HRK
THE PROJECT IS CO-FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FROM THE EUROPEAN FUND FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Find out more about EU funding opportunities and the Competence and Cohesion Operational Program at www.strukturnifondovi.hr.
Contact person for projekt: Valentina Puljizević, firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this website is the exclusive responsibility of Emasys d.o.o..